My days in London may be over soon, as I’m about to move back to Berlin. Time to sum it all up and take a final look at Germany from the outside, or rather at the foreign opinions and representations of Germany. Luckily, I won’t need to go off on some abstract cultural analysis. Instead, I will lure the reader into clicking on “Keep reading…” by saying that this post is about beer. Now you want to click on Continue reading
Nothing happeningSadly, I've recently neglected my blog. I'm hoping to write some posts again in the future. In the meantime, I'm sending out thoughts and ideas via twitter (@herrhorn).
- RT @juliustroeger: Beinahe täglich zeigen wir neue Datenvisualisierungen, Illustrationen und Infografiken, oft in mehreren Sprachen, ständi… 1 day ago
- @fedecherubini @rasmus_kleis @risj_oxford Wonderful, congrats! 2 days ago
- How to Mundschutz zeit.de/wissen/gesundh… via @zeitonline von Annick Ehmann und @_vanessavu 5 days ago
- RT @zeitonline: Wie weit? Wie oft? Was müssen Anfänger beachten? Fast alles, was man übers Laufen wissen muss, erklärt der Sportmediziner u… 1 week ago
Tags24 advertising Apollo 11 Archbishop art exhibition Banksy Berlin Blue Rain Bristol broadband broadcasting Bruno Chris Anderson communication power conferences Copyright digital divides e-learning education exams Facebook films Free Germany Google Google News higher education history of technology Hollywood Identity ideology internet access Iran ISPs Jack Bauer journalism London LSE LSE library Manuel Castells mars Marshall McLuhan mass self-communication Mauritius media events Media Power moon landing movies museums News Corp. newspapers online collaboration online study groups Oxford phone booths privacy public art Public Discourse Public Service reputation management Sacha Baron Cohen scarcity/abundance space travel Starbucks stardom/fandom Technology terrorism The Long Tail TV shows Twitter urban life user interfaces Virtual Communities Wired Youtube
- Selfies and Mass Communication – Visual Culture in CEID100 on Manuel Castells at LSE – Mass Self-Communication
- Emerson on Manuel Castells at LSE – Mass Self-Communication
- Monika Bauer on When Jack Bauer is using a computer…
- klicken on Privacy and innovation – two parts of the same story
- hay day gift cards on Privacy and innovation – two parts of the same story
- ICTs and urban life
- “My name is ___, and I’m leaving Facebook.”
- The promises and obstacles of process journalism
- Peaceful co-existence – Social networks and niche communities
- Metropolis – 83 years later and we’re still afraid of machines
- Privacy and innovation – two parts of the same story
- Extremely Green and Incredibly Remote
- Some time off
- German stereotypes – A beer glass full of precision
- Can Google Wave revitalize online debates?
herrhorn.com by Sebastian Horn is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.