It’s time to take a break from things. I’m traveling to Peru and Bolivia for all of December to be as far away as possible from the obligations of everyday life, to stay clear of computers and the Internet, and to recharge the batteries for a new episode of my life. I’ll be back in Berlin in January, when I hope to continue this blog. Until then, enjoy reading and commenting on the posts from the past. See you soon!
Nothing happeningSadly, I've recently neglected my blog. I'm hoping to write some posts again in the future. In the meantime, I'm sending out thoughts and ideas via twitter (@herrhorn).
- RT @Zett: Im mittelsächsischen #Dorfchemnitz haben 47 Prozent bei der #BTW17 die #AfD gewählt. Wir haben nachgefragt, warum: https://t.co/t… 3 weeks ago
- @DB_Bahn 2 3 weeks ago
- @DB_Bahn ICE901, Netzwerk wird angezeigt 3 weeks ago
- @DB_Info schicke neue ICEs zwischen HH und B. Nur WLAN geht noch nicht? 3 weeks ago
Tags24 advertising Apollo 11 Archbishop art exhibition Banksy Berlin Blue Rain Bristol broadband broadcasting Bruno Chris Anderson communication power conferences Copyright digital divides e-learning education exams Facebook films Free Germany Google Google News higher education history of technology Hollywood Identity ideology internet access Iran ISPs Jack Bauer journalism London LSE LSE library Manuel Castells mars Marshall McLuhan mass self-communication Mauritius media events Media Power moon landing movies museums News Corp. newspapers online collaboration online study groups Oxford phone booths privacy public art Public Discourse Public Service reputation management Sacha Baron Cohen scarcity/abundance space travel Starbucks stardom/fandom Technology terrorism The Long Tail TV shows Twitter urban life user interfaces Virtual Communities Wired Youtube
- Emerson on Manuel Castells at LSE – Mass Self-Communication
- Monika Bauer on When Jack Bauer is using a computer…
- klicken on Privacy and innovation – two parts of the same story
- hay day gift cards on Privacy and innovation – two parts of the same story
- Why Weird Twitter | Ethnography Matters on Manuel Castells at LSE – Mass Self-Communication
- ICTs and urban life
- “My name is ___, and I’m leaving Facebook.”
- The promises and obstacles of process journalism
- Peaceful co-existence – Social networks and niche communities
- Metropolis – 83 years later and we’re still afraid of machines
- Privacy and innovation – two parts of the same story
- Extremely Green and Incredibly Remote
- Some time off
- German stereotypes – A beer glass full of precision
- Can Google Wave revitalize online debates?
herrhorn.com by Sebastian Horn is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.