In a couple of days, I’ll be attending the Cognitive Cities Conference in Berlin. I’m looking forward to this event since it gives an opportunity to pick up a topic again that I had to neglect for a while: urban communication. I’ve just added a question on Quora that sums up my interest in this subject – In what ways do ICTs influence our experience of urban life? Continue reading
Nothing happeningSadly, I've recently neglected my blog. I'm hoping to write some posts again in the future. In the meantime, I'm sending out thoughts and ideas via twitter (@herrhorn).
- Shout-out to the @coralproject at the end of my (German) radio interview today. They're doing great work on comments deutschlandradiokultur.de/audio-archiv.5… 2 days ago
- .@ThomNagy @DKultur Ja, ging fix :) deutschlandradiokultur.de/audio-archiv.5… 2 days ago
- Programmhinweis: Ich darf ab 14 Uhr im Kompressor auf @DKultur über Leserkommentare und Debattenkultur sprechen. 2 days ago
- RT @brodnig: Guter, informativer Text zu #FakeNews auf @Zett: ze.tt/die-macht-der-… https://t.co/DbmhHFIFPN 2 days ago
Tags24 advertising Apollo 11 Archbishop art exhibition Banksy Berlin Blue Rain Bristol broadband broadcasting Bruno Chris Anderson communication power conferences Copyright digital divides e-learning education exams Facebook films Free Germany Google Google News higher education history of technology Hollywood Identity ideology internet access Iran ISPs Jack Bauer journalism London LSE LSE library Manuel Castells mars Marshall McLuhan mass self-communication Mauritius media events Media Power moon landing movies museums News Corp. newspapers online collaboration online study groups Oxford phone booths privacy public art Public Discourse Public Service reputation management Sacha Baron Cohen scarcity/abundance space travel Starbucks stardom/fandom Technology terrorism The Long Tail TV shows Twitter urban life user interfaces Virtual Communities Wired Youtube
- Monika Bauer on When Jack Bauer is using a computer…
- klicken on Privacy and innovation – two parts of the same story
- hay day gift cards on Privacy and innovation – two parts of the same story
- Why Weird Twitter | Ethnography Matters on Manuel Castells at LSE – Mass Self-Communication
- Philipp Adamik on Manuel Castells at LSE – Mass Self-Communication
- ICTs and urban life
- “My name is ___, and I’m leaving Facebook.”
- The promises and obstacles of process journalism
- Peaceful co-existence – Social networks and niche communities
- Metropolis – 83 years later and we’re still afraid of machines
- Privacy and innovation – two parts of the same story
- Extremely Green and Incredibly Remote
- Some time off
- German stereotypes – A beer glass full of precision
- Can Google Wave revitalize online debates?
herrhorn.com by Sebastian Horn is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.